You’re not the only one experiencing issues with your THC pen. Several folks are having trouble getting their pens to function properly. The six most frequent reasons why a vape pen won’t work and how to fix them are covered in this blog post.
How Do THC Vape Pens Work?
Cannabis can be inhaled via a vape pen as opposed to smoking it. The process by which cannabis plant material is heated to release the active components into a vapour that can be breathed is the same in all cannabis vape pens, which come in various sizes and shapes.
Why Doesn’t My Vape Pen Work?
There are various reasons why your vape pen might not be working properly. However, the most frequent reasons are as follows:
- The Battery Has Run Out: A dead battery is one of the most common reasons a vape pen doesn’t work right. Your pen’s battery must be charged if it won’t turn on. The lithium-ion batteries used in the majority of vape pens need to be recharged after a few hundred usages
- The Coil Is Dirty: The coil is the area of the vape pen where the cannabis material is heated and vaporised. Cannabis residue can build up inside the coil over time, preventing it from properly heating up. If your vape pen isn’t generating a lot of vapour, the coil is probably unclean and has to be changed.
- The Mouthpiece Is Clogged: To inhale the vapour from a vape pen, you place your lips on the mouthpiece. The mouthpiece may eventually fill with cannabis residue and become blocked, stopping the vapour from passing through. Your vape pen’s mouthpiece is clogged and needs cleaning if it doesn’t produce much vapour.
- There Is No Cannabis in the Chamber: The vape pen’s chamber is where the cannabis material is kept. There won’t be anything for the coil to evaporate if there is no cannabis in the chamber. So when using your vape pen, ensure the chamber is full of cannabis.
- The Chamber Is Too Full: The vape pen’s chamber is where the cannabis material is kept. If the chamber is overfilled, there will be too much material for the coil to vaporise. This may result in poor vapour quality or the vape pen malfunctioning. When using your vape pen, ensure the chamber is manageable.
- The Temperature Is Incorrect: The vape pen’s temperature setting regulates how hot the coil gets. Low temperature will prevent the coil from heating up sufficiently to evaporate the cannabis. This may result in poor vapour quality or the vape pen malfunctioning. When using your vape pen, ensure the temperature is set to the appropriate level.
The component of the vape pen that regulates how hot the coil gets is the temperature. The coil will become too hot and burn the cannabis if the temperature is too high. This may result in poor vapour quality or the vape pen malfunctioning. Therefore, when using your vape pen, ensure the temperature is set to the appropriate level.